How It Works
The idea behind the CGM is to replicate the repeated amount of catches it takes to break in a new baseball glove. For those that have tried to break in a baseball/softball glove know it is not an easy task. The beginning of the break-in process is critical to the gloves memory and pocket development. The CGM helps you to develop the perfect pocket and develop it quickly.
Steps to break in your glove:
- Rub in a few drops of glove oil.
- Strike the pocket of the glove 10-12 times.
- Work to shape glove by bending fingers and thumb forward toward the pocket.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 several times.
- Wrap glove around mallet head after use.